Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SPRING IS ON THE WAY!!!

SPRING IS ON THE WAY....LOOK AT THAT SUNSHINE!!! It may be chilly yet, but the sun has definitely been shining. What a great day it was for a 2 year old session! My special for February being that it is Sweetheart Month, is a Sweetheart of a Special. Great time to get some photos of you and your loved ones....no extra subject charges....$70 and it's all covered 30-45 minutes at your location or my studio, with 8-12 images (or more :) ) Each image comes in color and black and white, all on a cd with copyright release so you can print and share as much as you like!

Don't miss out go to my website at www.sweetpeamemories.com and select your date you would like on my calendar and it will automatically send me an email. Hurry now, on available for the month of February and they are saying the sun is going to continue! What a great time to get out enjoy the weather and capture those smiles!

No comments: