Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome 2010!





I would like to say first of all thank you to all my clients for booking Photography Sessions in 2009! I'm soooo excited for the new year, new goals for photography, new studio in the works and best of all capturing New Memories Of the New Year!!! I'm starting to schedule some sessions for the upcoming year, although this is going to be the slowest part of the year approaching. I've scheduled a Wedding for June and a few requests for Family pictures and getting a couple scheduled for my 3, 6, 9 month package. I'm excited to hit the thrift shops and get some new props.






After our new baby girl arrived in November I've been home from working at the hospital and have been trying to find a schedule that works between Mommy and Wife time and Photography Time. I would LOVE to stay home and be able to do photography full time and not have to work at the hospital. My wish for 2010 is to be able to do that. With that comes a lot of brainstorming and excitement towards my photography dreams!


I'm so excited having new ideas and to schedule some sessions that I have not done before. I would love to be challenged in 2010.....have more appointments scheduled and finish my studio as quickly as possible so I can start scheduling sessions inside also. I did schedule a few Family sessions for Christmas but the space in my living room is just not quite enough. We will be organizing, painting and adding as much character to the garage to create my new studio and I can't wait to have an open house to share it with all my friends and family. Here are my newest family photos of the season! Happy New Year to all, may you all have a safe and happy 2010!!!

No comments: