Friday, March 26, 2010

Girls Weekend plus one boy!

I'm so excited to be heading out to a vacation home for three nights with my sisters, mom, nephew and my two daughters. I can't wait. I'm actually going to work on editing my last couple photo sessions, digital scrapbooking and maybe just maybe work on some promotional items. I can't wait for a weekend of nothing but relaxation. It's been a couple years since I went on girls weekend and the last time it was with no children. I'm a little concerned that this weekend won't quite be like the rest...LOL hmmm wonder why! I still will be working as a mommy! We will be close the the water so I'm hoping to get a few pictures in of my girls! I'll be back soon and ready to get more sessions scheduled. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Toodles....

No comments: